Click on Images to enlarge

Friday, March 30, 2012









Finish Schedule















Paint Colors:






Master Bedroom-

Family Room-


Wall:


Wall:



Ceiling:


Ceiling:



Trim:


Trim:












Master Bath-

Catwalk-



Wall:


Wall:



Ceiling:


Ceiling:



Trim:


Trim:












Living Room-

Kitchen-



Wall:


Wall:



Ceiling:


Ceiling:



Trim:


Trim:





















Plumbing Fixtures-






Master Bath-

Kitchen-



Toilet: K3654BIS / K4774BIS
Faucet K560VS


Shower controls: (2) KT144903CP / KT144883CP Sink: Franke stainless steel undermount LAX12034
Shower body Sprays: (3) K8014CP

Rain Head: LED 16"






Vanity Sink: K2313BIS / K2316NPNA




Vanity Faucet: KT144153CP / K410KNA






























Tile & Stone






Master Bath-





Floor Tile: 55sq feet (Seta Cream 6x24)




Shower Floor tile: 16sq feet (Oasis Blue 1x1 brushed marble)


Shower wall/ceiling  tile: 116sq feet (Quartzite Sunset 4x12)


Kitchen-







Kitchen counter tops: ???





Backsplash tile: 24sq feet ($255)




Master







Wall stone 130sq feet(Beachwalk Ledger Stone) - Note: Peter would like to explore a larger stone 

1 comment:

  1. Can you please provide me with an update? As I have not heard from you I am under the assumption that you will NOT be starting on Monday.
    Please provide me with your planned start date and give me a heads up on what, if anything, I need to do in order for you to start... Including moving cars, inside furniture etc. this will require some planning and coordination in my part so the more advanced notice you can provide the better. In some cases I may require some help (if a lot of furniture needs to be moved).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.