Click on Images to enlarge

Monday, May 7, 2012

Comments and questions 5/7/12


I will be traveling this week (Tue-Thu) in Florida. Available via cell
  • The electrician and the plumber will be installing the electric water heater.  So we should have the hot water back up and running by the end of the day. Thanks
  • The electrician will also be running the wires for the recessed porch lights. How do you feel about ceiling fans on the porch? Your thoughts?  
    I don't see the need for fans there unless you do.  It seems to me that their is enough breeze coming off the water.  But that is your call.  I would want to know that now so that we can wire for it. Tomorrow.

  • We will want to get a partial inspection on porch framing so that we can close it up with the ceiling material. Are you asking me to inspect? If so, I could meet you tomorrow morning on site at 9:00am before I fly out? Or it will have to wait until Friday.
    HA. No.  We need to have a framing inspection before closing int in.
Dave: Peter would like to have a brief conversation to determine the look of the ceiling with you.  Please call when you have a minute 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.