Click on Images to enlarge
Issues Update 5/1/12
- sewer fix cost and what next steps are to resolve this? Again, simplest way out is to do what they want, but only if cost does not exceed 2K. Otherwise I have to consider some legal recourse which can get expensive quick for me so I would prefer to settle with the town at a reasonable price. Again, there is no recourse with the town. It is between you and your neighbors. The cost for the pipe repair is $4200.00. The pipe has been ordered. I can stop if you get back to me right away.
- price quote for replacing older windows and residing the sides and back of the house (not originally in plan)? Still fine tuning the Change Order but we are around $26,000.00. Trying to get a little closer on the materials prices. Shingles trim etc.
- just want to confirm that the change order resulting in $2,160 for the roof shingles was a pass thru materials cost without any additional up charge? If you recall the original contract stated that there would be a fixed rate up charge for all change orders. We changed the language in the contract. We agreed the specific change order costs would be discussed prior to any assessment above the additional cost of materials. The change order does include a mark up. I will change it.
- are we still on schedule to take the chimney down on Monday? Plan was to move to Boston this weekend. If the removal of the chimney is going to be delayed please let me know. I am working on feasibility for this. Should know shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.